We believe, that right team is able to make great deals. All what CoinJapan is, and all, what it gained, was made by the members of its team. The growth of the whole team quality and reliability of each team member are the key factors, which distinguish CoinJapan from competitors. We hire the best ones.
To ensure the bright future of CoinJapan we give an opportunity to each team member to grow both personally and professionally.
CoinJapan seeks for talented Blockchain developer, who wants to join our team in Kiev.
- Design and build industry specific solutions using the Blockchain technology.
- Contribtute to infrastructure setup and solution development in Blockchain and related technologies such as Ethereum, crypto currencies and smart contracts.
- Understand functional requirements as applicable to various industries and convert into system specifications for development.
- Define development approach and best practices to implement the solutions.
- Design and build Blockchain framework, accelerators and assets.
- Document development artifacts and best practices.
- Mentor team members, review code artifacts and provide technical guidance.
To be considered for the position of Blockchain Developer, you must have:
- Experience in Java/C#/Python/Golang.
- Experience in application development and systems implementation.
- Experience in Blockchain research, understanding and solution development.
- Experience in NodeJS, GIT repositories, open source tools &technologies.
- Very good understanding of Blockchain technology, crypto currencies (Bitcoin or others), various consensus protocols.
- Experience in development on one of the Blockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum, R3 Corda, Ripple, Bluemix, Rubix.
- Experience in development of applications using distributed applications framework like Meteor, Multichain etc.
- Basic understanding of cryptography, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key), hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Functional knowledge in any of the industry verticals.
It would be advantageous to have:
- Experience with various SDLC methodologies, including Agile and Iterative models.
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated collaboration, creativity and innovation.
- Experience leading technical discussions, scoping decisions, and recommend best practices.
- Contribution to open source projects on Blockchain/crypto currencies.